    and i have wrote the exams in the last week .

    waiting to here from u

    sids

    sids, Apr 20, 2007

  2. You will need to visit the MCP site at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.mspx
    They force you to get a hotmail (passport) account if you don't already have
    one.
    From there you can request a welcome kit.
    They use to send the Welcome Kits automatically, but they don't anymore.

    Congratulations on earning your certification.

    LarryWestMCSD, Apr 20, 2007

  3. sids

    sids Guest

    hi,

    thanks dear

    i have been waitng for ur reply

    i will do the things which have mentioned

    bbye

    sids, Apr 22, 2007