    I'm looking for a clean ,simple way to play these files.
    Thanks.
    BN

    big note, Jan 17, 2007

  2. big note

    Tester Guest

    If you already have Winamp version 5.31 or above (the current version
    is 5.32) it does FLAC. There's also a plugin for earlier versions and
    plugins for other players.

    http://flac.sourceforge.net/documentation_tasks.html

    Tester, Jan 17, 2007

  3. big note

    cu Guest

    Hello, I played mine in winamp, as previously advised to you.
    However, I wanted to change these files to MP3 format and found this:
    bonkenc. at www.bonkenc.org it is free, and quite easy to use.
    Latest version is: bonkenc v1.0. RC1.exe.
    Hope this will help you, good luck
    Allen

    cu, Jan 17, 2007
  4. big note

    and3w Guest

    I know it isn't a dedicated audio player, but VideoLan is a superb
    multimedia player that will play all those hard to use extensions. It will
    play FLAC files fine, and will also play all those video files that
    Microsoft won't play.
    I cannot recommend it highly enough, and it is free!
    For more info, and download, go here: http://www.videolan.org/
    I'll say it again: it is the most useful multimedia player you can get,
    out-performing many expensive for-sale ones..give it a go; you won't be
    disappointed.

    and3w, Jan 17, 2007