    characters??

    Thanks in advance for any help...
    -g

    glenn, Jun 13, 2006

  2. glenn

    Dan Evans Guest

    Yes.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Jun 13, 2006

  3. glenn

    °Mike° Guest

    Start / Programs / Accessories / System Tools / Character Map

    °Mike°, Jun 13, 2006
  4. glenn

    Keme Guest

    Hold down alt+fn (instead of just alt) then use the blue numbers as usual.

    Keme, Jun 13, 2006
  5. glenn

    Keme Guest

    Keme wrote:
    [...]
    But if you just want accented characters, the diacriticals are mostly
    available on "dead keys" on your keyboard. E.g.: Hit the tilde (~) key
    first, then the a, and you should get a-tilde (ã).

    Keme, Jun 13, 2006
  6. glenn

    Lethal Guest

    I type a lot in French, therefore I use many accented letters, all I did is
    go to"Regional and language" and change my keyboard to "United States
    International" and I have all the accents by typing the accent first, then
    the letter E.g:.. à è ê ç ô û .this is the easy way to do it.

    Lethal, Jun 14, 2006
  7. glenn

    glenn Guest

    You da man, Lethal!! Best advice I got. Thanks a million.
    -g

    glenn, Jun 15, 2006
  8. glenn

    Lethal Guest

    You're very welcome!!! but I am a woman!!!!

    Lethal, Jun 15, 2006
  9. glenn

    Ineeeedtoknow

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I read all of these advice but I still can't make accent marks and I am using a Thinkpad latop

    Ineeeedtoknow, Jan 2, 2017