    It is quite simple not changing the port used but in this case, how can I do this? With PIX running Finess 6.3(4)

    thanks,

    Alex.

    AM, Mar 7, 2005

  2. In article <T4YWd.66038$>, AM <> wrote:
    :I want to public a service changing his port to be used from 80 (on the internal lan) to 60080 (for external users).
    :It is quite simple not changing the port used but in this case, how can I do this? With PIX running Finess 6.3(4)

    static (inside,outside) tcp OUTSIDEIP 60080 INSIDEIP 80 netmask 255.255.255.255
    -- Rich Kulawiec

    Walter Roberson, Mar 7, 2005