    support custom paper size? If so, where do I buy those wide (long) print
    papers ?

    []

    blank, Sep 3, 2003

  2. blank

    Dierk Haasis Guest

    My set-up:

    Epson 2100 (cutter attached)
    Roll paper 210 mm wide (for bigger ones you can get A3 wide rolls)
    QImage

    The printer's paper size is set to custom and defined according to the
    width I need (the length of the roll), in QImage I use Crop to Full
    Page. Now all I have to do is print (all other settings don't have
    anything to do with the core of the question).

    Dierk Haasis, Sep 3, 2003

  3. blank

    Jeff Guest

    I use a cheap Epson C82 ($29 after rebate). The photo quality is
    acceptable. The ink carts are individual CMYK pigment ink. It prints
    on Epson panoramic paper just fine 8.3" X 23.4". You can buy it in 10
    sheet packs.
    Just go buy a pack and test it with your printer.

    -JeffT

    Jeff, Sep 4, 2003