    printer properties and all other ways I can think but could not find
    the solution. I use windows XP.

    please help me.

    vddiee, Jul 16, 2004

  2. vddiee

    song Guest

    Why not paste the message into a word processor, and you can delete the date
    or whatever? You could put multiple messages in one file as well. Just a
    tho't.

    song, Jul 16, 2004

  3. vddiee

    vddiee Guest

    I do not want to change the original email dates. I am talking about
    today's date 7/16/04 (at right corner bottom of each page) if I print
    out on 7/16/04.

    vddiee, Jul 16, 2004