    papers but I don't know how to print out these small sizes separately
    I am using windows XP professional . Please can someone help me, I am
    not very clever on computing.

    joeinomagh, Apr 2, 2008

  2. joeinomagh

    philo Guest

    Don't know what software you are using...
    but to keep things simply you nay want to just try XP's built-in printing
    wizard

    philo, Apr 3, 2008

  3. joeinomagh

    Sunny Guest

    | > Hello,
    | > I have a cannon Pixma ip 5000 printer I have also got 6X4 size photo
    | > papers but I don't know how to print out these small sizes separately
    | > I am using windows XP professional . Please can someone help me, I am
    | > not very clever on computing.

    Paper size can be set in the printers "properties" and using the bundled
    photo software.

    Sunny, Apr 3, 2008
  4. joeinomagh

    SgtMinor Guest

    You want to put the photo paper shiny side down in the top right corner
    of the paper tray. Slide the gray paper sizing tabs to the desired
    dimensions as marked on the tray. On the Print menu, select the Main
    tab and under Media Type select the type of paper you are using. Next,
    click on Paper Source and select Cassette. Depending on the program
    you're printing from, you may have to select Printer Setup first to get
    to the Canon Print Menu.

    Click on the Page Setup tab and under Page Size select 4x6in. Be sure
    that on the Print Preview menu the print is properly oriented in either
    Portrait or Landscape format. You should now be able to make a "photo
    quality" print.

    Many people find Irfanview - free from
    http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm - a handy tool for
    viewing and printing pictures.

    SgtMinor, Apr 3, 2008
  5. joeinomagh

    PeeCee Guest

    Have you tried reading page 20 in the Quick Start Guidel?
    http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/0900005709/iP5200_qsg_us_v1.pdf

    Then load the photo of interest into your favourite graphic program and
    change the 'print preferences' before you click print.
    If you don't have anything suitable, IrfanView from WWW.Irfanfiew.com is
    excellent for printing and viewing photo's.
    (get the plugins as well)

    Best
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Apr 3, 2008