    As far as I can see it will not print 110 x220 envelopes. Has any body the
    same problem, has any body found a solution.
    Paddy

    Pedro, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Pedro

    ian Guest

    try selecting landscape mode

    ian, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Pedro

    Frank Guest

    You will use the "User Defined" paper dimensions for the 110x220
    envelopes.

    You will have to load the envelope (or envelopes) in the printer
    vertically. Most software goves you the option of rotating text and
    images 90 degrees. It may take some effort to arrive at a layout, but
    it can be done.

    Frank, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Pedro

    Frank Guest

    My previous response was probably not too helpful. Depends on what
    software you are using to generate the document to print. with
    Microsoft WORD, you can select 'Page Layout' under the 'File' icon
    specify you want 'Landscape' orientation. That'll make it print along
    the long dimension of the document. One of the choices for paper size
    is "DL 110mm x 220mm". Then lay out the pictures and text on the
    document as you want and load the paper vertically. It'll print with
    the proper orientation.

    Frank, Dec 10, 2003
  5. Pedro

    Pedro Guest

    The problem the envelop has to be on the left had side and therefore will
    not be guided. I am using MS word and I have tried everything I know, and I
    am getting desperate. I want to insert the envelopes on the right hand side
    with the guide adjusted to feed envelopes correctly.
    Paddy

    Pedro, Dec 10, 2003
  6. Pedro

    Pedro Guest

    It will only work on the left hand side and therefore cannot be guided, The
    envelope should be on the right hand side with the guide so that one can
    feed multi envelopes. Paddy

    Pedro, Dec 10, 2003