    one or several directories on my hard drive? It contains my collection
    of butterflys.

    I have XP Pro.

    burp, Jul 23, 2004

  2. burp

    Duane Arnold Guest

    One uses NTFS that has been implemented on the HD so by User Account or
    Group one denies or allows access to folders or files.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308418#2

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 23, 2004

  3. burp

    Toolman Tim Guest

    How do you keep the butterflies from spinning off the platters? <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 24, 2004
  4. burp

    WormWood Guest

    Butterflies? I feel your anxiety.

    WormWood, Jul 24, 2004
  5. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Bilok the Grunter-scarfer, Jul 24, 2004
  6. burp

    James benson Guest

    XP pro has built in encryption, go to properties of the file and click
    advanced i think, or just make a password then make your files private

    was that hard???

    James benson, Jul 24, 2004