    i want to prepare for 70-630 examination but there is no book available for
    certification purpose kindly tell me how to prepere for this......

    thanks.......in advance

    Diptesh, May 11, 2007

  2. While it may be true that there are no books availible, really the best
    preparation for the exam is experience. Use Vista. You should know what is
    going to be tested based on the information the page:

    Try to work with these things. Understand applicable GUI paradigms.
    Understand the monitoring tools. Understand using Vista in conjunction with
    AD infrastructures.

    There are some trainings availible via Microsoft e-Learning as well, these
    can help provide an organized primer on focusing around specific skills.

    Finally, as with all tests, use a measure of focused review. MeasureUp and
    Transcender both have tests either released or soon to release that can
    provide a focused simulant review that has been ok'd by Microsoft as a valid
    testing review methodlogy.

    Wayne Anderson, May 12, 2007

  3. Hi Diptesh,

    I don´t find any book about this exam, but i passed in 70-630 only studing
    this e-learnings from Microsoft:

    Course 5250: Introduction to Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=74088

    Course 5251: Deploying and Configuring Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server
    2007
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=74089

    Course 5252: Administering Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=74137

    Course 5253: Implementing Content Management Solutions by Using Microsoft®
    Office SharePoint® Server 2007
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=74138

    Course 5254: Implementing Business Forms Using Microsoft® Office SharePoint®
    Server 2007
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=74090

    Course 5255: Implementing Business Intelligence Solutions in Microsoft®
    Office SharePoint® Server 2007
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=74139

    I have passed with 982 point .. only studing this stuff.

    Vinicius Fiorentino, Jul 24, 2007