    I can't for the life of me find the link in googles for posting. Usually
    there is a link that marked "Post new message to the.name.of.a.group" but
    today I can't find it anywhere with googles new layout!

    baaas, Jun 9, 2005

  2. baaas

    Phil® Guest

    "baaas" <> wrote in message news:...
    > I can't for the life of me find the link in googles for posting. Usually
    > there is a link that marked "Post new message to the.name.of.a.group" but
    > today I can't find it anywhere with googles new layout!

    I find this in my group

    Click on "Start a new topic"
    Upper left in group of your choice

    Might not be what you were looking for.

    Phil®, Jun 9, 2005

  3. baaas

    baaas Guest

    Oh, i c. so instead of being ladled "post new message" now you just
    click on start new topic.
    thanks.

    baaas, Jun 9, 2005
  4. baaas

    Phil® Guest

    You're welcome

    Phil®, Jun 9, 2005
  5. baaas wrote:

    > I can't for the life of me find the link in googles for posting.
    > Usually there is a link that marked "Post new message to
    > the.name.of.a.group" but today I can't find it anywhere with googles
    > new layout!

    You've learned how to post to Usenet the right way, even though you're
    using Outlook Express. You don't need to post through Google's web
    interface. See sig below; I'm not alone.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 9, 2005