    I can't for the life of me find the link in googles for posting. Usually
    there is a link that marked "Post new message to the.name.of.a.group" but
    today I can't find it anywhere with googles new layout!

    baaas, Jun 9, 2005

  2. baaas

    Phil® Guest

    I find this in my group

    Click on "Start a new topic"
    Upper left in group of your choice

    Might not be what you were looking for.

    Phil®, Jun 9, 2005

  3. baaas

    baaas Guest

    Oh, i c. so instead of being ladled "post new message" now you just
    click on start new topic.
    thanks.

    baaas, Jun 9, 2005
  4. baaas

    Phil® Guest

    You're welcome

    Phil®, Jun 9, 2005
  5. You've learned how to post to Usenet the right way, even though you're
    using Outlook Express. You don't need to post through Google's web
    interface. See sig below; I'm not alone.

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 9, 2005