How to play the stock market to maximize returns from the McCain victorytonight

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Nov 4, 2008.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    As you well know the US election is tonight. McCain will surely sweep
    all the votes. To maximize your returns get short the green and solar
    stock right now. You should make a 40 percent return on your money by
    shorting the right solar stock. I am recommending to go short "evergreen

    solar" right now at this very minute and buy the shares back tomorrow
    after the share price drops 40 percent.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Nov 4, 2008

  2. Tony

    Tony Guest

    I just threw a whisky bottle right through one of my tv sets.
    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Nov 5, 2008

  3. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Good news i still made fifteen percent profit on my short sale on evergreen
    solar in *one* day. I just covered my short position. For anyone out their
    don't bother thanking me i'm used to making more than that each and every
    day for me and anyone else smart enough to take my advice.

    Tony, Nov 5, 2008