    decompressor can't be found and the file type is not supported.

    Any help with this problem would be appreciated!

    FC

    Farmer Creek, May 15, 2005

  2. Farmer Creek

    why? Guest

    Join the parts together first?

    Check the readme / .nfo file supplied.

    www.google.com
    or often the same question in 24hshd, search
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk?

    Me

    why?, May 15, 2005

  3. Farmer Creek

    7 Guest

    LiveCDs which boot from CD without installing
    have the program called xine that has many different decompressors
    one of which may be enough to play the file you have.
    Try the knoppix, kanotix, mepis liveCD, etc
    from the huge list below.
    Movix in the list is a liveCD that turns your PC into a DVD player
    with more features than average DVD players.

    7, May 15, 2005