how to pass selected item from listbox of one form to text box of other form

Discussion in 'Software' started by chintan, Dec 19, 2007.

  1. chintan

    chintan

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    how to pass selected item from listbox of one form to text box of other form in javascript and html

    i call given given below function setpara() in onchange event of listbox control

    function setpara()
    {
    //alert('Hey I said not to try clicking this link');

    document.form11.t1.Value=document.f1.cns_1.getSelectedValue;
    document.form11.t2.Value=document.f1.cns_2.getSelectedValue;

    }

    here t1 and t2 are textbox names

    and cns_1 and cns_2 are listbox names

    and f1 and form11 are form names