    Best regards,
    Dima
    +79163876746

    kopn, Sep 1, 2006

  2. kopn

    JoeBloe Guest

    You need a video card with a DVI HDTV capable output. Your old POS
    ATI Crap won't cut it.

    JoeBloe, Sep 1, 2006

  3. kopn

    ThePunisher Guest

    No, you don't.
    A nice way of saying it won't work.

    ThePunisher, Sep 1, 2006
  4. kopn

    kopn Guest

    Thanks JoeBloe for your reply!
    What CRT TV has a DVI input?
    How big is the difference in video quality from the video card s-video
    and d-sub on a TV?

    kopn, Sep 13, 2006
  5. kopn

    kopn Guest

    Thanks ThePunisher for your reply!
    Why don't I need a video card with a DVI HDTV capable output?
    How big is the difference in video quality from the video card s-video
    and d-sub on a TV? I want to watch DivX and Xvid movies from my
    computer on an about 29" TV.

    kopn, Sep 13, 2006