how to order MCP welcome kit(certificate)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Sep 7, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    I am passing the MCP exam No. 70-270 with scor 950 and 70-290 with scor 730
    two month ago.
    Now, i want to order my certificate (MCP Welcome kit) now.
    pls guide me how to do this online.
    my detail are as
    MCP exam 70-270
    Candidate ID sr2279853
    Name Lalit Naginchand Oswal
    Site no iif64
    Date april 03/2006
    Registration n30syd526e
    Score 952

    Regards

    Lalit oswal

    Guest, Sep 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    Is it 952 or 950 which one?

    https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authentic...rl=https://mcp.microsoft.com/MCP/default.aspx

    You need to confirm your IP Address, I mean your home address.

    Guest, Sep 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Some of that might be confidential information. You don't need to post
    it here for the world to view.

    Cerebrus, Sep 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You really should snip personal information like that when you're telling
    someone that they shouldn't be posting personal information. Otherwise,
    you're just posting all over again. It makes it harder to cancel the posts.

    Frisbee®, Sep 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    It occurred to me, but I'm in a lazy mood today. Anyway, I didn't think
    the OP would be aware of deletion as an option.

    Cerebrus, Sep 7, 2006
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Personally, I think that's great advice.

    kpg, Sep 7, 2006
  7. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    I must say that I would have to agree with all three of you.

    Lnkwizard2, Sep 8, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I must say that I would have to agree with all three of you.

    Three or five

    Guest, Sep 8, 2006
  9. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    **YAWN**

    kpg, Sep 8, 2006
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    That's more like it. Had me worried with that nearly coherent post.

    JaR, Sep 8, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hey Oth I hear that MSFT is developing a way to deliver certs to IP
    addresses... I always submit 127.0.0.1 because I want them to send it to my
    home.

    Guest, Sep 8, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am bored. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................

    Guest, Sep 8, 2006
  13. Guest

    swapnil bharne

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,
    I am passing the MCP exam No. 70-290 with scor 899;
    on friday,january 25,2008.
    Now, i want to order my certificate (MCP Welcome kit) now.
    pls guide me how to do this online.
    my detail are as
    MCP exam 70-290
    Candidate ID sr3207971
    Name Swapnil Bharne
    Site no iif36
    Date january 25/2008
    Registration pc6syd5246
    Score 899

    Regards

    swapnil bharne

    swapnil bharne, Jan 30, 2008
  14. Guest

    swapnil bharne

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ordering welcome kit

    :-( Hi,
    I am passing the MCP exam No. 70-290 with scor 899;
    on friday,january 25,2008.
    Now, i want to order my certificate (MCP Welcome kit) now.
    pls guide me how to do this online.
    my detail are as
    MCP exam 70-290
    Candidate ID sr3207971
    Name Swapnil Bharne
    Site no iif36
    Date january 25/2008
    Registration pc6syd5246
    Score 899

    Regards

    swapnil bharne

    swapnil bharne, Jan 30, 2008
  15. Guest

    udantha

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Please help me to get my microsoft welcome kits

    Hi,
    I am passing the MCP exam No. 70-640,70-643,70-647,70-620 and 70-642 with scor high marks,
    3 month ago.
    Now, i want to order my certificate (MCP Welcome kit) now.
    pls guide me how to do this online.
    my detail are as
    MCP exam 70-643,70-647,70-620,70-642
    Candidate ID sr2279853