    window each time I select and open a new HTML file under windows
    explorer. How can I make that setup ?

    Tks!

    Emil Lam, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Emil Lam

    °Mike° Guest

    <Followup-To set to 24hoursupport.helpdesk>

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab. Check 'Reuse
    windows for launching shortcuts'.

    °Mike°, Jan 18, 2004

  3. AVant Browser (Which is a IE Shell) has Groups which allows you to open
    saved multiple pages at once...

    www.avantbrowser.com
    FORT Freeware: http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jan 19, 2004

  4. Opps sorry thinking of something else....

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jan 19, 2004