    default*?

    Thanks.

    Zhang Le

    sigu4wa02, Jan 18, 2005

  2. sigu4wa02

    Ranjit Guest

    AFAIK it's more to do with the HTML code of the page you are browsing.
    IF the pages requests the browser to open in a new window, then the
    browser is going to open it in the new window. Not sure if there is any
    plugin that will force url to be opened in new windows to be opened in
    teh current window. Gurus out here maybe know of something like that.

    Ranjit, Jan 18, 2005

  3. sigu4wa02

    Ralph Fox Guest

    Proxomitron ("http://www.proxomitron.info/") is a local HTTP
    web-filtering proxy which modifies the HTML on the fly as it downloads.

    Configure Proxomitron to modify links so that they do not open a new window.

    Link HTML code before modification:

    Link HTML code after:

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    Microsoft gives driving directions ...
    1. Go to http://mappoint.msn.com/DirectionsFind.aspx
    2. In the Start section, select "Norway" from the listbox and enter
    "Haugesund" into the "City" field.
    3. In the End section, select "Norway" from the listbox and enter
    "Trondheim" into the "City" field.
    4. Click on "Get Directions"

    Ralph Fox, Jan 21, 2005