    Ken Pang Guest

    I downloaded a driver eapci2m.ecw but do not know with what program to open
    it to install. Grateful for some advice. Thanks a lot.

    Ken Pang, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Ken Pang

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Ken Pang

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Ken Pang

    Ken Guest

    Thank you Harrison and Mike. I know now it is the file extension for
    Enhanced Compressed Wavelet, an Engonsiq Waveset Format which is a sound
    blaster driver downloaded from the Company. I still do not know how to
    decompress and install it . Thanks again.

    Ken, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Ken Pang

    MJP Guest

    It is not a driver file, it is a sound set. They usually come in 2mb, 4 mb
    and 8 mb versions for creative sound cards.The driver tells the system to
    load the sound set.

    MJP

    MJP, Dec 8, 2003
  6. Ken Pang

    MJP Guest

    The file is usually placed in the C:\windows\system directory, there is no
    need to decompress it or anything.

    MJP

    MJP, Dec 8, 2003
  7. Ken Pang

    Ken Guest

    Thank you MJP for the valuable advice. Thank you.

    Ken, Dec 8, 2003