    type. Do I save it to something first? I obviously am a newbie. Thanks
    for an explanation.
    North Bay

    bb, May 16, 2004

  2. bb

    Hywel Guest

    Open My Computer - there'll be an entry there for it.

    Hywel, May 16, 2004

  3. bb

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, May 16, 2004
  4. bb

    bb Guest

    bb, May 16, 2004
  5. bb

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, May 16, 2004
  6. bb

    Scotty Guest

    Click on "my computer" then click on "A drive"

    Scotty, May 17, 2004
  7. bb

    Richard Guest

    Double click "my computer" icon.
    Your drives will be listed.
    Click the "A:" drive to view the contents of the floppy.

    Richard, May 17, 2004
  8. bb

    ProfGene Guest

    If you are talking about a floppy you view it in "My Computer" and click on
    "A" drive. The information on the diskette should then show up and if the
    image is a jpg say you double click on it and it should show up in the
    default image viewing program.

    ProfGene, May 17, 2004
  9. bb

    reid decker Guest

    If it's a 31/2 inch floppy, type run, then A;\ in the space. When it
    shows up in the programs, click on open. Or go to FILE and print it out.

    reid decker, May 21, 2004