    didn't work. The router think vlan keyword is a problem. Can anyone
    tell me what is the correct way to move ports from one vlan to another?

    Thanks for your help

    soup_or_power, Jun 23, 2006

  2. The 2900XL is a switch, not a router. It can't do anything on layer-3.

    set vlan port# is a CatOS command. The 2924xl is an IOS device, you
    need to use IOS commands.

    int Faste 0/1
    switchport access vlan 2

    Doug McIntyre, Jun 23, 2006

  3. Many thanks for your help

    This is how I did it

    Switch>enable
    Switch#configure terminal
    Switch(config)#interface Fa0/10
    Switch(config-if)#switchport access vlan 3

    Thanks again.

    soup_or_power, Jun 23, 2006