    Michael Guest

    I would like to know how to monitor my cpu tempature. Do I need special
    software to do this?

    Michael, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Michael

    HF Guest

    MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Shopping | Money | People & Groups
    Home | Web Directory | Advanced Search | My Preferences | Submit a Site |
    Help

    WebNewsShoppingEncartaGroups
    Download Free MSN Toolbar

    Results 1-15 of about 53680 containing "cpu temperature monitor" NEXT >>

    SPONSORED SITES
    Temperature Monitor - www.aqualeak.com
    Temperature monitors designed, manufactured and installed by Aqualeak
    Detection.
    Find Temperature Monitors on eBay.co.uk - www.ebay.co.uk
    Buy and sell computers and accessories on eBay.co.uk, the UK's online
    marketplace.

    BP6 CPU Monitor Pages
    .... BP6 CPU Monitor. Primarily for the ABIT BP6 dual 370-socket motherboard
    .... CPU average activity (red lines) CPU temperature (on the left) CPU fan
    speeds (on the right ...
    www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~rpointon/beos/bp6.html

    Temperature Monitor
    Temperature Monitor. Latest Version 1.06 (04 May 2003) Introduction. Well
    This is the first script that I have actually published so hope you like it.
    .... the huge interest in a script that would monitor the temperature of a
    Sun Cobalt system and send out ... I will invariably be called 'cpuinfo' or
    'CPU-Info'. ...
    www.dogsbody.org/web/temp_monitor.html

    CPUs - CPU Temperature
    .... PC Hardware Discussion. CPUs. CPU Temperature. New Topic&nbsp Reply to
    Topic&nbsp ... you would be better using mbm5 (motherboard monitor 5), but
    still they are not completly accurate ...
    www.buildyourown.org.uk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1577

    mini dvd camcorder, usb aa cable, usb a a cable, 1300 hp laserjet
    .... 1300 hp laserjet cpu temperature monitor motherboard cpu combo philips
    mp3 player fujitsu hard drive ... 1300 hp laserjet. cpu temperature monitor.
    motherboard cpu combo ...
    www.geeks-store.co.uk/mini_dvd_camcorder.htm

    HEXUS.net : Review : Biostar M7MKA Motherboard Follow Up
    .... On Board Hardware Monitor - CPU Temperature - CPU Fan Speed Monitor -
    System Temperature monitor. Biostar M7MKA Folllow Up That out of the way ...
    www.hexus.net/content/reviews/review_print.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD0xNw=...

    CPU Temperature Alert Script - Home
    .... CPU Temperature Alert. CPU Temperature Alert - Home ... I later used
    this script to monitor when my RaQ3's was around 30 seconds away from
    crashing, by alerting me when the ...
    www.scripts.akakul.co.uk/cpu_temp

    PC Review - CPU Temp question
    .... So these are my questions: Should I have any problems with a CPU
    Temperature of 60 C ... some windows applications which will monitor the
    current CPU temperature when in Windows ...
    www.pcreview.co.uk/printthread-3739.php

    MaxPC - Helpdesk - Deciding on a safe CPU temperature
    PC games, PC tips, PC technology - all your PC needs ... on a safe CPU
    temperature. How accurate is the value shown in the monitor application?
    This may ... degrees Celsius for the CPU, and the motherboard has a
    temperature sensor pressing ...
    www.maxpc.co.uk/tips?pagetypeid=2&articleid=16113&subsectionid=712&sub...

    D a r k S i t e
    [PDF/Adobe Acrobat]
    .... Sensors on the system monitor CPUtemperature, case temperature, voltages
    and external ... OS agent and DarkSitewill also monitor CPU idle time,
    memory availability, diskspace ...
    www.industrial-communications.co.uk/pdf/darksite_data_sheet_y01.pdf

    HEXUS.net : Review : Vantec Nexus NXP101 : Page - 1/1
    .... also a port replicator and temperature monitor. Included in the contents
    are 3 temperature probes. These are intended to monitor the temperatures of
    the CPU, Case and Hard ...
    www.hexus.net/review.php?review=502

    Hardware Analysis - Forum - CPU Temperature and Fan speeds
    .... CPU temperature. What should I really ... CPU Temperature and Fan
    speeds. Isn't Speedfan monitoring your motherboard/CPU/HSF? And WinFox may
    be set up to monitor ...
    www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/topic/15116

    PC Review - CPU Temp question
    .... So these are my questions: Should I have any problems with a CPU
    Temperature of 60 C ... some windows applications which will monitor the
    current CPU temperature when in Windows ...
    www.pcreview.co.uk/showthread.php?threadid=3739

    ADSL Traffic Monitoring
    .... Server CPU Load. Server CPU Temperature. Server Motherboard Temperature
    .... The Motherboard Monitor 5 Graphs (CPU usage, temperature etc) are
    created by calling MBM2MRTG.PL from the ...
    www.highrez.co.uk/mrtg.html

    CPU maximum temperatures
    What is your CPU's maximum operating temperature and why does heat prevent
    your CPU from working as effeciently ... with temperature monitoring
    software and hardware which actually shuts the computer off the CPU
    temperature gets too hot ... Monitors. Buying a Monitor. CRT vs LCD ...
    www.pantherproducts.co.uk/Articles/CPU/CPU%20Temperatures.shtml

    Infomart IT Solutions
    .... With an exclusive CPU speed monitor and CPU Tuner, you can easily take
    charge of your system ... gauges that constantly monitor your CPU
    temperature, system temperature, ROM drive to ...
    www.infomart.org.uk/multimediapc.htm

    . Did you find what you were looking for? Send us Feedback!
    Shopping Results

    Find it on eBay.co.uk
    eBay, the world's largest online marketplace
    Click here to buy and sell "cpu temperature monitor" on ebay.co.uk

    Find ''cpu temperature monitor'' at ThomsonLocal.com

    Results 1-15 of about 53680 containing "cpu temperature monitor" NEXT >>

    WebNewsShoppingEncartaGroups

    Download Free MSN Toolbar

    Try MSN Internet Software for FREE!
    MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Shopping | Money | People & Groups Webmasters
    | Help

    ©2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use Advertise
    TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement Anti-Spam Policy

    HF, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Michael

    Anan Amis Guest

    Check your system board CD. Look for USDM (Unified Systems Diagnostic M
    anager) It might be in Winbond directory.

    Anan Amis, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Michael

    JTJersey Guest

    Motherboard Monitor has been around for years, assuming a Windows OS.

    http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

    JTJersey, Sep 14, 2004
  5. Michael

    hog Guest

    Generally,you need a software to control it .I think the cpucool is a
    good software .Maybe you make a try.

    hog, Sep 15, 2004