How to make the form View save it's field values in Visual Stdio .NET

Discussion in 'Software' started by asammoud, Jul 17, 2007.

  1. asammoud

    asammoud

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi every one .
    this's my first post in this forum ,hope you can help me ..

    i have this problem ,i have a form View that i use to
    insert data into a data base ,

    the thing is: i want the text values inserted in the Text Fields in the
    Insert Template in The Form View to be saved ,meaning that when the insert
    operation completes these text field still contain the text values that was inserted in ...

    note : i tryed to enable the view State in those TextBoxes but that didn't work ..

    asammoud, Jul 17, 2007