    graphical line, it becomes hard to edit the quoted text.

    Thanks

    Walter

    Walter Logeman, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Unfortunately, this is one of the several advantages of OE. In addition
    to being just plain faster all around, it's easy to have it set to
    unformatted for normal receiving and sending, then select formatted for
    special occasions. I don't really understand why TB and Mozilla insist
    on carrying forward the cumbersome and inconvenient system developed
    years ago by Netscape. That also applies to the incredibly awkward
    system for accessing news messages. I try so hard to abandon MS, but OE
    remains the best combination mail and news client.

    Why is TB so slow? Why doesn't it correct the sins of the fathers? Am I
    the only who notices that the King has no clothes?

    Avraham Hanadari

    Avraham Hanadari, Sep 14, 2003