    Is there a way I can make a Shortcut on the Desktop to open up the Cdrom
    Tray with a mouse click

    Many thanks

    Ockerr, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Ockerr

    #! Guest

    I would be more worried about the amount of spam you get.

    #!, Apr 15, 2005

  3. Ockerr

    Tina Guest

    Open My Computer, right-click cd drive and Create Shortcut. Then it will ask
    you to create on the Desktop, select yes. When you right-click the CD drive
    on the Desktop, select Open.

    or

    My Computer, right-click cd drive and select Open.

    Tina, Apr 15, 2005
  4. Ockerr

    Tina Guest

    I messed up,

    Open My Computer, right-click cd drive and Create Shortcut. Then it will ask
    you to create on the Desktop, select yes. When you right-click the CD drive
    on the Desktop, select Eject.
    My Computer, right-click cd drive and select Eject

    Tina, Apr 15, 2005
  5. Ockerr

    ~Brian~ Guest

    This is what you need :-

    http://www.gold-software.com/CDTrayPal-review11880.htm

    ~Brian~, Apr 15, 2005
  6. Ockerr

    #! Guest

    Tina wrote:

    Do you suck cock?
    Will you take it in the face?
    Will you lick a sphincter?

    #!, Apr 15, 2005
  7. Ockerr

    #! Guest

    I know

    #!, Apr 15, 2005
  8. Ockerr

    Dave Lear Guest

    As long as it's running Windows Scripting Host and has at least Windows
    Media Player v7 installed you can do this with a piece of VBScript. Open
    Notepad, copy this text...

    Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7")
    Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection
    For i = 0 To colCDROMs.count-1
    colCDROMs.item(i).eject
    Next
    oWMP.close

    ....and paste it into notepad. Save the notepad file as OPENCD.VBS onto your
    Desktop. When you double-click on the .VBS file it will open all CD / DVD
    drives on your system.

    Dave Lear, Apr 15, 2005
  9. Ockerr

    trout Guest

    You could try CD Tray Pal. A small freeware app to do this, and a
    couple of other things.
    http://www.e-systems.ro/cdtraypal.htm

    trout, Apr 16, 2005