    move slowly to the right border of this pic.
    Any ideas which program is able to do that job?
    Thanks.

    Klaus Fischer, Aug 12, 2003

  2. I've been thinking about this as well, but I'm not locked into avi as
    the format if another will do better.

    Jason O'Rourke, Aug 12, 2003

  3. I didn't see any mention of it with the Canon tool. I personally would
    prefer to avoid Quicktime, but I'll look into it. Thanks.

    Jason O'Rourke, Aug 13, 2003
  4. Klaus Fischer

    Ed Ruf Guest

    I didn't see any mention of it with the Canon tool. I personally would
    prefer to avoid Quicktime, but I'll look into it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

    I use Panavue ImageAssembler to stitch and it supports output to QTVR. I
    would imagine the full version of QTPro would support this, but I'm not
    sure.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Aug 13, 2003
  5. Klaus Fischer

    Ed Ruf Guest

    This isn't exactly what you originally asked for. You asked for a
    program to make an avi from "a" jpg. "Slideshow" apps such as this
    require you to manually make each frame from your original jpg. There
    are many programs of this type, but none come to mind with the
    originally requested functionality.

    Ed Ruf, Aug 13, 2003
  6. Klaus Fischer

    John Russell Guest

    Except iMovie, but that's on OS X rather than Windows.

    John

    John Russell, Aug 14, 2003
  7. This isn't exactly what you originally asked for. You asked for a
    Of course it looks like one of these proggis which "only" can assemble many
    pics to one show, but this one is able to handle ONE singular pic, too.
    There is an item "Special Picture Settings". See there for this requested
    functionality. With this option you can move over ONE (panorama-)pic slowly
    from left to right. That is exactly what I wanted. Description of this app
    is here: http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0005179/ssmm/ssmm20.pdf.
    Klaus

    Klaus Fischer, Aug 14, 2003