    how to make this
    i am using PAT translation.

    regards

    Tomek W., Dec 21, 2005

  2. I did see your previous posting on this topic a couple of days ago,
    but I did not answer.

    In order to answer the question you asked, someone would have to
    give you a long list of "click on this, scroll down to that, click there,
    enter this, tab right, tick that"...

    Speaking for myself: I find that giving those kinds of answers is
    too much effort for me to bother.

    It would not take us very long to give you the Command Line
    Interface (CLI) commands that would give you the configuration
    you wanted, so if you can access the CLI (or find the PDM screen
    that allows you to send things to the CLI) then we could get you
    running. Afterwards, you could go into PDM and see what had appeared
    where, and that would give you clues on how to make changes through
    PDM in the future.

    Walter Roberson, Dec 21, 2005