    I wanted to test AD inter-site replication so I need to setup a new sites in
    AD. My question is, can I actually route a network from 192.168.10.x to
    192.168.11.x ? any advice is greatly appreciated!

    Yonkey, Apr 11, 2010

  2. Yonkey

    Bill Grant Guest

    Sure can. Where are the sites set up? All you need is a router between the
    two subnets. you can even run them on the same segment (ie same virtual
    network). IP subnets can only communicate with each other through an IP
    router. You can use a Windows server with RRAS or even a Windows or Linux
    workstation for testing.

    All you need to do is enable IP routing and make the router the default
    gateway for both subnets.

    192.168.11.x dg 192.168.11.254

    192.168.11.254 dg blank
    router