    simillar to question mark but no only first level of subcommands)

    Thanx Rasto

    ~ Let us linux ~

    Rasto Fuko, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Rasto Fuko

    Kurt Jaeger Guest

    Hi!
    show parser dump all

    gives a full dump for all commands. It crashes the router on 12.3T4,
    but maybe it works on your system.

    Kurt Jaeger, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Rasto Fuko

    Rasto Fuko Guest

    That's fine, but there should be another way to list subcommand tree for
    specific command
    for example I'm in (config) and want to list hierarchy for "ip" command

    ~ Let us linux ~

    Rasto Fuko, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Maybe there should be, but there isn't.

    Barry Margolin, Feb 26, 2004
  5. There is.

    Do show parser dump interface | include 15 ip

    does the job.

    A few of problems with it,
    1. Provided you know what number precedes each command
    you can do what you want.
    2. There is no help within the "do" command on top level config.
    3. The "do" command elsewhere seems to be undocumented.

    Bob { Goddard }, Feb 26, 2004