    I took my first exam in a VUE test center , and took some other exams in Prometric test centers.
    Now I've got two Candidate IDs!
    Is there a way to link those test results?

    Guest, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Guest

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Nope

    Just check that results for both (vue & prometric) get on
    1 transcript, that's it
    some other exams in Prometric test centers.

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Guest

    Simon Geary Guest

    If you mean you have two MCP numbers then email and
    they will sort it out.

    Simon Geary, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I suffered the same situation. I had done all my previous
    exams with VUE, then 2 with Prometric, and the Prometric
    ones didn't show up on my transcript. I queried
    Prometric, and they told me to telephone Microsoft
    (contact numbers available from the MCP site). The 2 IDs
    were merged into one (the original) for me whilst I was
    on the phone.
    some other exams in Prometric test centers.

    Guest, Feb 5, 2004
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I don't think so. VUE and Premetric and seperate & competing companies.

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 5, 2004
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi
    just send an email to if ur based in apac region.
    Shod provide ur email that u use to register wth VUE and Prometric

    Guest, Feb 7, 2004