  1. sparkle

    joevan Guest

    Just realized what I asked is staring me raht in the face. net.au

    joevan, May 19, 2005

  2. sparkle

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    I prefer to think that we are top of the world, and you guys are downunder!

    Oldus Fartus, May 19, 2005

  3. sparkle

    joevan Guest

    Yeah, my now 14 year old daughter visited yall last summer. She didn't
    like elevators but I have pictures of her flying through the tops of
    the trees. 70 and 80 feet on ropes of all things. Quite a trip she had
    with the People to People group. All the best to ya.
    joevan

    joevan, May 20, 2005
  4. They haven't discovered automobiles, down there, yet?

    Blinky the Shark, May 20, 2005
  5. sparkle

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    And to you joevan.

    Oldus Fartus, May 20, 2005
  6. sparkle

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    I have heard about those things - we don't need them down here. We
    either ride kangaroos or fly through the trees on ropes.

    "Throw another shrimp on the barbie Sheila - we got visitors"

    Oldus Fartus, May 20, 2005
  7. sparkle

    MizLiz

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Kill them painlessly

    The best way is to tie the chicken to a tree branch by its legs. All the blood will go to its head, making it dopey and quiet. Take a razor-sharp knife (I'd do it with one of my new Cutco knives, since I've sliced myself virtually painlessly..)..anyway, just whisk the knife through the neck and stand back. The blood will drain out, the chicken won't flop around in the dirt. I think this is the Kosher method?

    MizLiz, Apr 9, 2009
  8. sparkle

    rcsmrg

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    get a short pipe,cut a v in one end for the head. find a can that will fit and slide easily inside the pipe. fill it with pennies or bb's and drop it through the pipe. it will instantly kill the chicken without pain.

    rcsmrg, Sep 12, 2011