    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, May 16, 2005

  2. sparkle

    elaich Guest

    That's not the gizzard. That's the crop.

    The gizzard is in the same place that any creature's stomach is.

    elaich, May 16, 2005

  3. sparkle

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, May 16, 2005
  4. sparkle

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, May 16, 2005
  5. sparkle

    Paul - xxx Guest

    sparkle came up with the following;:
    Take a fresh newsgroup, and a new moon ...

    The above might only be relevant if you've read usenet for long enough and
    have seen the question "How do I start a new newsgroup" enough times ... ;)

    Alternatively, tie their legs together over the washing line and use a sharp
    knife to cut their heads off.

    If you have enough to kill, just picking them up and pulling their heads
    off, whilst holding their legs, is a fast technique.

    Paul - xxx, May 16, 2005
  6. sparkle

    John Holmes Guest

    Would you feed chicken breast infested with lead to your kids?

    John Holmes, May 16, 2005
  7. sparkle

    old jon Guest

    See you didn`t have to Google for good ideas did you ?. best wishes..J

    old jon, May 16, 2005
  8. sparkle

    Old Gringo Guest

    Thanks for the update, you can well see I am not a biologist. :)

    Old Gringo, May 16, 2005
  9. sparkle

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Dr. Bill, May 16, 2005
  10. sparkle

    Dr. Bill Guest

    lol ! In spite of your name, you must be an AmeriKKKan marine!

    Dr. Bill, May 16, 2005
  11. sparkle

    relic Guest

    Do you mean that not everybody has access to a .50 machine gun? That's
    criminal!

    Oh, followups restored for you too.

    relic, May 16, 2005
  12. sparkle

    sbb78247 Guest

    how about one of these bad boys?
    http://www.barrettrifles.com/

    sbb78247, May 17, 2005
  13. "Browning?"

    "Starting to; probably time to turn it."

    "No, I mean the machine gun."

    Blinky the Shark, May 17, 2005
  14. Hey, it's probably time for a link to Mike The Headless Chicken!

    http://home.nycap.rr.com/useless/headless_chicken/

    Blinky the Shark, May 17, 2005
  15. sparkle

    docmill Guest

    Was so windy here today, the chicken laid the same egg twice.

    docmill, May 17, 2005
  16. sparkle

    Plato Guest

    chop off the head. then sell the heads on ebay to the new orleans folks.

    Plato, May 17, 2005
  17. sparkle

    Arthur Guest

    sparkle , wrote in message
    6a0so$g0r$:
    http://www.gatewaytovermont.com/thefarm/slaughter.htm

    Arthur, May 17, 2005
  18. sparkle

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Dr. Bill, May 17, 2005
  19. Go to Canada, bring them back and SHOOT THEM!

    Hü©klëßë®®ÿ Hö§hïmötö, May 17, 2005
  20. sparkle

    joevan Guest

    A little late but I just ran across this.
    BTW are you from down under?
    http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-cho2.htm

    joevan, May 19, 2005