  1. koti

    koti Guest

    please tell me how to join the news group

    koti, Feb 24, 2005

  2. koti

    Guest Guest

    click send

    Guest, Feb 24, 2005

  3. koti

    meanoldman Guest

    I think you're already there bucko.

    meanoldman, Feb 24, 2005
  4. koti

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:0b5501c51a52$6ca3c600$,
    koti <> rambled:
    > please tell me how to join the news group

    I'm sorry, but membership has been temporarily closed, due to a high volume
    of stupidity from potential candidates. If and when the application process
    is renewed, you will receive a certified letter (via USPS). To be
    considered, however, you must post your age, sex, address, and current
    employment status, along with Microsoft certifications you have earned. To
    be considered for EE (express enrollment), please post a picture of yourself
    (or a link to a picture on the web).

    Thank you for your interest in this newsgroup. Have a nice day.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Feb 24, 2005
  5. koti

    Consultant Guest

    please send 19.95 and 4 loaves of bread to sally struthers

    Consultant, Feb 25, 2005
  6. koti

    TomBrooklyn

    Joined: