    This is a very small company and they want to implement this cheaply.
    Anybody know how to do this?

    /Andrew

    eassona, Jan 8, 2008

  2. eassona

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    alt.internet.wireless is where you'll find people who do this for their
    livelihood.

    Mr. Arnold, Jan 9, 2008

  3. eassona

    Gaius Baltar Guest

    One way to do it is:

    1. Have the "A" PCs use static IPs in the range 192.168.1.1 -
    192.168.1.100
    2. "B" PCs use dynamic IPs (DHCP enabled on the router) in the range
    192.168.1.101 - 192.168.1.200
    3. On the "A" PCs, set firewalls to exclude 192.168.1.101 -
    192.168.1.200

    gb

    Gaius Baltar, Jan 11, 2008