How to integrate Simpleviewer into Wordpress or any blog for that matter.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by berte, Aug 29, 2006.

  1. berte

    berte Guest

    berte, Aug 29, 2006

  2. berte

    Roy G Guest

    Why.

    I mean why would anyone want to bother.

    I, for one, have never even heard of any such viewer.

    I have also never heard of you so, I think you might just be doing a bit of
    convoluted SPAMMING, for something that no-one knows anything about.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Aug 29, 2006

  3. berte

    Helen Guest

    ...... opportunity to gratuitously increase my Google Adsense views, I have
    no doubt.
    (No, I didn't go)

    Go on, tell me I'm wrong, tell me you have no Google Adsense on there.

    Helen, Aug 29, 2006