    Can anyone help?

    Thank's in advance
    Thomas

    Thomas Thim, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Thomas Thim

    Gary Guest

    What are you trying to do.

    Check
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk547/tsd_technology_support_sub-protocol_home.html

    If you are just trying to secure management devices you want TACACS at
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk642/tsd_technology_support_sub-protocol_home.html

    Basically authentication protocols
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk59/tsd_technology_support_protocol_home.html

    Let me know what you are trying and I can send a config.

    Gary, Nov 28, 2005

  3. Thomas Thim

    Thomas Thim Guest

    I'm trying to authenticate VPN-Clients and VPN-Routers that can be on fixed IPs or dynamic IPs.
    Another thing is to authenticate users coming in on ISDN...
    Finally i would like to send ACLs stored on RADIUS down to the router.

    Looking forward to hear from you.

    Thank's in advance
    Thomas