    working again under Windows 2000.

    Will in Seattle
    a.k.a. "Clueless"

    Clueless in Seattle, Jul 30, 2006

  2. Clueless in Seattle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    External as in Parallel Port hookup? You are probably out of luck.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 30, 2006

  3. Clueless in Seattle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Plus you should be MUCH more specific: WHICH Colorado backup? HP has 47 of
    them listed.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 30, 2006
  4. Yes, it connects to a parallel port it shares with my old dot matrix
    printer.

    Will a.k.a. "Clueless"

    Clueless in Seattle, Jul 30, 2006
  5. Clueless in Seattle

    William Guest

    Try the HP driver at:
    http://tinyurl.com/oduy9

    William, Jul 31, 2006
  6. Thanks William! That did the trick!!

    I got the tape drive up and running last night and did a full back-up
    while I slept.

    This newsgroup is the cat's pajamas!

    Now, on to getting my hand-me-down laptop networked to my hand-me-down
    desktop. :eek:)

    Will in Seattle
    a.k.a. "Clueless"

    Clueless in Seattle, Jul 31, 2006