    Au79 Guest

  2. Au79

    Ima Beech Guest

    Ima Beech, Sep 25, 2007

  3. <notices your User-Agent header>

    Holy cow. Is Pan getting even weirder with the stuff it puts in it's U-A
    header?

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 25, 2007
  4. Au79

    Ima Beech Guest

    It seems that way. Every incremental bugfix is named a strange &
    funny name. At least I think it is strange & funny.

    See here:

    http://pan.rebelbase.com/

    Ima Beech, Sep 25, 2007
  5. I think it's dumb. :)
    See my User-Agent header.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 25, 2007
  6. Like we give a toss.

    William Poaster, Sep 25, 2007
  7. I'd be suprised if you speak for everyone. There were two of us talking
    about Pan headers. Why do you have a problem with that? Who would
    complain if you and another Knode user were talking about Knode?
    Lighten up, man. Sheesh.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 25, 2007
  8. Au79

    Ima Beech Guest

    I don't care what they name it, as long as it works and it works
    perfectly.
    ;)

    Ima Beech, Sep 26, 2007
  9. It was on, or about, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:38:35 +0000, that as I was
    I also use Pan on another machine. You've moaned about the headers before.
    "Lighten up, man. Sheesh."

    William Poaster, Sep 26, 2007
  10. It was on, or about, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:40:20 +0000, that as I was
    Of course. :)

    FYI, he's moaned about this before, in another group.

    William Poaster, Sep 26, 2007
  11. Au79

    Ima Beech Guest

    It is his opinion, and while I don't necessarily agree or disagree,
    I'll defend his right to have and state it. It only works for me.
    YMMV.
    ;)

    I am glad to see more or more people using Linux and giving Billy
    Gates competition. I am more glad about the ruling of Europe's
    high court and giving Billy a big blow to his arrogant self. No
    one should make as much money as he has for 30 year old
    architecture.

    Ima Beech, Sep 26, 2007
  12. I don't know how I became someone who's not allowed to express his
    opinions in here or in other places; I sure wouldn't have signed up for
    that unless I was coerced.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 26, 2007
  13. Thank you. So Usenet *is* for discussion of facts, ideas *and*
    opinions. :)
    On the other hand, it's impossible to really get to the richest guy on
    the planet. :-/

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 26, 2007
  14. Au79

    Ima Beech Guest