    Location:
    Australia
    My brain just lost 100% of its brain cells... or did it gain 200%... i dont know..... all i know is that xhard lost one good bike. RIP mrs bike!(or was it mr...)

    unholy, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    It was mrs, after all, I was riding it :p No smartass comments now nathan.

    XhArD, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    So it was ur sisters bike :p Just kidding man :D

    unholy, Oct 11, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    :| Something wrong with you man... And I DID say no smartass comments.

    XhArD, Oct 11, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Between the two of you, you should be happy if you can pull together one smart ass. :)
    <duck>

    The Modfather, Oct 11, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    TO temping... just as temping as seeing a coke can which hasn't been opened...

    unholy, Oct 12, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    But you gave ME an unopened can of coke today :| If it was that tempting, shouldn't you have drunk it yourself?

    XhArD, Oct 12, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    good point, did i mention it had been drugged with PICKLE JUICE muahahaha :p

    unholy, Oct 12, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You can't do that, you don't work at hungry jacks :p By the way for anyone who doesn't know what jungry jacks is, it's the aussie Burger King. We got told a story by a friend about how the manager at hungry jacks poked a hole in a coke can and filled it with pickle juice, hehe.

    XhArD, Oct 13, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Burger King doesn't sell soda in cans, they come in little paper cups with plastic lids that fall off when you're driving and spill all over you. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 13, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Hungry Jacks do too, wasn't a for sale can. Think the guy brought it in for his own drink, but I dunno.

    XhArD, Oct 13, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    thats why i said it :p u drank 375ml of PICKLE JUICE muahahaha :p (ps laurence did it >>>)

    unholy, Oct 13, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i think I'd know the difference in flavour between the pickle juice and coke. And besides, the drink was still carbonated, so it hadn't been opened :p

    XhArD, Oct 13, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    shut up shut up shutup :D... just kidding

    unholy, Oct 13, 2005