    i didn't change it i will admit i did have it wrong in the first place, but i didn't change modfathers.
    if u think i did, then you cant believe the truth!
    Ross i am deleting your posts because of the fact that you are wrong, i am not lying, the reason i am deleting them is because if i reply to them, it will be a consatnt back and forth spam.. with no winner no loser. if you can back off and accept the i didn't because i DIDn't then i wont delete your posts.

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    OR, I could keep posting that you changed his aswell, since you did.

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Unholy...
    You most definatly DID edit my post. I'm not stupid you big goofy nutter. But that's okay. I'm used to admin abuse, the thing is, it's not your fault, it's XhArD's fault, know what I mean? Nudge nudge... :)

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    All my fault, but at least I'm trying to fix things!!

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why bother? If you fix 'em, it won't be your fault, only the bad stuff's your fault. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Fine then! Maybe I'll have to put all the effort of fixing them into making things worse! Would you like that better? I'll give you another bout of cancer!!

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dude, cold, very cold.
    You're so young, I have to keep remembering that, you don't realize what yer saying half the time.

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I dunno why people get so worked up about it when stuff like that is said. "Oh no! Someone said I might get run over by a bus! I'm going to die! I hate you for saying that now!" when it doesn't mean anything. Maybe it's not me who can't take a joke, like you thought.

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Laurence (Fluffy Pink Bunny) said that to a girl in our class (Jess) she told the teacher (tula) and the teacher just laughed........ funny stuff... though the thing is we do hope she gets hit by a bus...

    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    jess who? And by the way, it's Fluffy Pink Bunny, not Pink Fluffy Bunny.(my fault fixed it :: unholy)

    XhArD, Oct 9, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Jess Bell, u know the annoying one....

    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    oh that one. Okay then, she deserves to be laughed at :p

    XhArD, Oct 9, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u mean she deserves to be hit by a bus? :p
    All i can say if 138/151 Laps!!!! got FORD... at least get a poll (dam holdens keep running them off the road)

    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, well maybe if you ford f***ers weren't so arrogant as to NOT WEAR THE BALACLAVAS, then maybe you might have had a couple of good drivers left.

    XhArD, Oct 9, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you had ever had cancer and lived through it, even once, let alone twice, you'd understand why it isn't the slightest bit funny. Or if you'd maybe lost several close loved ones to it, you'd have some kind of understanding. But probably not until you've grown up some. Right now the world is just a big game, you're young, you don't understand and I don't expect you to. And no, please don't give me the old sad song about how your age doesn't matter. It does matter. There is *NO* substitute for experience and you haven't had enough of it. So while that cruel crap might be funny to you and to others your age and you'll have them to support you when you claim it's just "funny" because they are also young, nobody who's been around the block a few dozen times is going to think it's very funny or clever.

    The Modfather, Oct 9, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I hate to break it to you, but ur not the only one hear thats lived through near death experiences.
    I may be young but i do have experience.
    Back in grade 3 (i was 8), i went to hospitial, for no reason, first my left lung colapsed... then i had stevens johnson syndrome (look it up, its not very nice), where pretty much all the moister in your body drys up, and ur body cant replish enough. After that my Right lung nilly gave way... that would have been my doom, but with the mount of luck and my mum on my side, i lived, with but stuff up eyes and reduced pigmentation of my skin.
    Yes it may be different if u have had it happen a few times around.
    But its still the fact she need to be hit by a bus. if u met her u would definitly would say the same thing.

    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah but. dude, was I talking to you? You're not the one who made the rude comment are ya? So why are you being defensive? I was talking to XhArD, who was the one who made the rude Cancer remark. So why are you being defensive? Anyway, I'm not suggesting that you can't have been through a lot of crap at a young age. But that for the most part you need age to have the experience to know better than to make comments like that. It's a matter of maturity. Even if you've been through a lot of shit at a young age you probably haven't yet learned when it's inappropriate to say something like that. That comes with maturity.

    The Modfather, Oct 10, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I got hit by a car this year, do I give a crap what people say about it? No. Why would I?

    XhArD, Oct 10, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Silly me i thought u were talking about be telling people to get hit by a bus... Sry to be so defensive.. i thought i was in the wrong... :|

    unholy, Oct 10, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nope, it's once again XhArD's fault.
    So you got hit by a car, did you spend several years in recovery, expecting to die most of the time? Did you live in pain for the better part of your life? I don't think so or you wouldn't be so smart-mouthed. Just live with it, I'm not giving you shit for being a kid and saying dumb stuff. It comes with the territory. You're young and you're gonna say stupid stuff. No problem. Just letting you know where to stop, that's all.

    The Modfather, Oct 11, 2005