    Location:
    Australia
    i bet they do too :p

    unholy, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    AH-HA! I figured it out! You blame it on the chemical plants, but it's actually the cosmic rays giving you cancer! That's just what the ray-corp people wanted, I bet you :p

    XhArD, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yep, ray corp really make deadly rays
    :p

    unholy, Sep 27, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No no... They're perfectly safe... The Mind Police have assured us so. And I'm not just saying that because of the pain implants either.

    The Modfather, Sep 27, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    oh sure... those pain implents dont hurt u :p

    unholy, Sep 27, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No, I've been instructed to say that they do not cause any pain at all. Why would you say that? HelckvwirecorupMEOUWICBROIWe4 oops... er, that's just the um, cat, yeah, a cat jumped on the keyboard.

    The Modfather, Sep 28, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    whoah ur cat can type... "MEOUW" :D

    unholy, Sep 28, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have a dog, no cat. Um.. Oh, er, yes, er, the cat, yes, the cat did it. That's what I've been instructed to say and I'm sticking to it.

    The Modfather, Oct 5, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehehe :D ur a smart cat hey...

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm not able to say at this time. But I can say this much.
    Could someone PLEASE fix the topic for this thread, it's "encase" not "In Case". Ugh!

    The Modfather, Oct 6, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    not if it means that the ipod holding thing is inside a case, then it should be in-case :p

    XhArD, Oct 6, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    its incased :p

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    actually if it was supposed to be "incased" as you put it, then it should be "encased". What I meant was that it could either be "encased", or "in-case" if it just means that it's inside a case.

    XhArD, Oct 6, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    thats a good point there... colours are existant as RGB lets leave it that way :D

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    encase
    v : enclose in, or as if in, a case; "my feet were encased in mud" [syn: incase, case]
    In either case (no pun intended) it'd be one word, not two. :) Incase or Encase.

    The Modfather, Oct 7, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    oh well :p dictionary.com :p

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No, actually it's DICITIONARY.COM
    How in the world can you look up words when you can't even spell dicitionary?
    Hahaha, you're silly!

    The Modfather, Oct 7, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, I didn't even notice that, since I already knew the site, just had a quick glance :)

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    can u spell???... i fixed mine... i rechecked cause u made a deal about it, but the fact is urs is wrong :|

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    don't change other peoples posts to make yourself look right you idiot, that's abusing your admin privelidges. YOURS was wrong, but since you can change other peoples posts, you think you can just make them wrong and you right?

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005