    Why play favorites, have it both ways.
    [​IMG]
    Boot on a stick!

    The Modfather, Sep 19, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Whatis that boot-stick actually for? draining your gum-boots or something after it rains?

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    probably :D, boot on a stick... sounds good..... hey why are u helping???

    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ummm, masochistic? Dunno.

    The Modfather, Sep 20, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    thats right u think about what u have done and until u are ready to behave correctly u stay in the "Depths of Hell"

    unholy, Sep 21, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I got a promotion? Wow... I didn't expect to achieve the lofty heights of the "Depths of Hell" for a few more million years, that's cool. I've been in "The Deepest Pit of Hell" for so long now. Thanks man. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 21, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    np i thought u might need to see some hot chicks...

    unholy, Sep 23, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, yeah, but by hot I didn't think you meant roasting on a spit. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 23, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no not chickens roasting on a spit.
    something like
    [​IMG]
    now u get it?
    ps. google proves useful :p

    unholy, Sep 24, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Thatstilldoesn't explain why he'd see chicks like that in "The Depths of Hell". Unless of course, your mind is anywhere near as twisted as Unholys.

    XhArD, Sep 24, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hot chicks tend to be lying ho's. so if they diobey god (like everyone does once in a while) they go to hell, therefore we are all in hell... welcome to hell, heaven is 50000000 light years north

    unholy, Sep 24, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    well if they are in the depths of hell too, then they must be spit-roasting :p

    XhArD, Sep 24, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u know what i feel like doing, animating that picture up there
    * Big arrow north (forum north) *
    that must mean i am spit roasting :|... but i am only Overclocking :p

    unholy, Sep 24, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not a great difference between roasting and OC'ing, both need some serious water cooling. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 24, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol :p i want a swiftech kit :D :D

    unholy, Sep 25, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    [​IMG]
    There ya go. Just reach on in the screen and take that one. Mohahaha.

    The Modfather, Sep 26, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    We don't quite have that technology over here yet, is it available where you live? :p
    Hmm.. that would bring infinite joy to porn-watchers all over the world :p

    XhArD, Sep 26, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    what are u talking about my. x g ray edoscope which produces Biological Substances from Old Air :p

    unholy, Sep 26, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You don't have replicator technology yet? For shame. I bet you're all still driving around in, uh, cars and you still eat by putting food in your mouths instead of just absorbing cosmic rays like civilized people. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 26, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    just because we can see the value of getting excercise! :p And I bet you those cosmic rays give you brain tumors.

    XhArD, Sep 26, 2005