    Likes Received:
    0
    Wasn't trying to be dodgy, but yeah, I did mention it. I don't think I could sleep with those ear buds in. In fact I hate ear buds period, never could stand those things in my ears. Even headphones I can only stand for so long before my ears start to get all sweaty and sore. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    not surprised. in 1 hour of having Airline Headphones in, the amount of bacteria in your multiplies by 700 times :) interesting trivia. I'd say the effect would be similar with earphones.

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    headphones are the best... they dont go in your ear :D

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'll take headphones over those earbuds ANY time but preferably I'd just use speakers. Sure couldn't sleep with either of those on. As for the bacteria, I ain't surprised to hear that. But did ya know that there's a ton more bacteria on your keyboard than on a public toilet seat? Sick huh?

    The Modfather, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    really? thats some trivia i didnt need to know :| At least its only me who uses this keyboard, no one else :) I was flicking keys out of my keyboard a week or two ago and the amount of scum under the keys was just huge. Took it outside and tried to empty it by whacking the bottom of it when it was upside down. Didn't work much :(

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u get a High powered Vapour cooler and freeze the baterica!!! :p or get a hot intel and burn the scum away!!!

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Freezing it won't work, it'll hybernate. Shaking it out won't work either, bacteria isn't the same as dust. Use a light dusting of something like Lysol or whatever you have over there in the way of a surface bacteria killer. I use a ZBoard, the boards pop in and out so you can clean under it really easily. Still gotta disinfect it though.

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Nice ipod. but i would mod a iRiver :D ipod are getting old now :p

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You know what I could do about my scummy keyboard instead of freezing, burning or disinfecting it? NOTHING! Do I care what lives in my keyboard? No! :p

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well then, you won't be too terribly disappointed if I don't shake hands then will you? :)

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nope. Maybe if you had really, REALLY long arms then I might have expected it, but not really :) After all, I don't live in America :p

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    could i... after all i do have long arms :p

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Careful now, I have been known to reach through a modem to bitchslap someone in the past. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "I'm going to become rich and famous when I invent a device that allows you to stab someone in the face over the net :)" Can't remember where i heard that one...

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ahahaha... already done... A CD drive that shoots CD :p

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, but can you make it launch a CD from your computer and hit someone? That'd be the trick. First you've got to get the unsuspecting mark to buy the thing and use it, then activate it at the right time.
    Me, I just reach through this here hole in my modem and...<WHACK!>
    G'head, tell me you didn't feel that.

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    that hurt, i am going to sue for u assualt... ur going to owe me ur house and ur computers! mUHAHAHAHA :p

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ah, you'll first have to go through an international court of law, get me extridited to Australia and well, once I'm there, ahem, you know what a Kangaroo Court is? Hehehe.

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you'll only get an asskicking for that kind of criminal offence :p

    XhArD, Sep 19, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmm lets see the boot or the stick, which shall we us to kick his ass!!!

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005