How to improve the live stream audio /video quality

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Makhdoom, Mar 12, 2009.

  1. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    http://channel-5.tv/WatchChannel5Tv.aspx

    I have two desktop machines, although through a lot of effort I have
    invented a technique for live stream video improvement, which shows
    somewhat unhindered, uninterrupted video by pasting the screen on the
    paint as unsaved file. If you move the mouse up/down or to/from the
    page, you can get a glimpse of the video stream.

    On HPL1520 LCD monitor, the video quality is better then what I have
    it on Dell LCD with some horizontal lines+ green shades. Both the
    machines are connected on the same network via ethernet cable through
    a modem for broadband connection.

    Today , the sound quality is very poor , coming /going with so much
    interruption that you will get annoyed.

    My questions:

    Why video is better and active in the unsaved file on the paint. 192K
    Bits/Second as showing only on HPL1520 LCD.
    Why sound quality is very bad?

    Can anyone confirm, how they receiving the live battle from Islamabad
    combat field. I can't capture it as JPEG as it's live stream.

    Anyother livestream battle link?

    Makhdoom, Mar 12, 2009

  2. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    How did you check it? Moreover, how can we see it in the paint without
    any disturbance? Moreover, thanks for the link
    , I don't think so I have enough hard drive space to addon. I will let
    you know.

    Makhdoom, Mar 12, 2009

  3. <THWACK>
    You're doing it WRONG, genius. You need to use Firefox with the aws0me
    add-on called UnPlug so you can DOWNLOAD the stupid ass file and save the
    bitch for veiwing later, dammit.
    Look:

    Problem Solved.
    Drive thru plaes..

    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 12, 2009
  4. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    I have downloaded addon but I don't know how to save the stream, can
    you guide me further. Still the quality is very bad.

    Makhdoom, Mar 13, 2009
  5. Read the help files? The little green fish logo is what you click on when you
    veiw a webpage with some AV content you want to save...R-click on the UnPlug
    floating box and it will open a new page with suggested links to click to
    download the AV file.
    The "quality" of the original file your trying to save may be "bad".

    HTH

    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 13, 2009
  6. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    The link shown is leading to re-downloading the same add-on.

    From “You are watching Channel-5 Live Tv !”
    Fishy Icon
    *http://www.gheos.net/js/clock/clock.swf

    Type: Flash

    Listed 2 times on page
    cachedisableddisabledsave

    Options1 unique item(s) from 45 link(s).

    Makhdoom, Mar 14, 2009
  7. Click on the link and see if it downloads the file, ok?

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 14, 2009
  8. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    Makhdoom, Mar 15, 2009
  9. Responding to your posts is like punching fog.

    Good luck with wtf ever it is you're trying to do.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 15, 2009
  10. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest