    ...anyone got any hints, ideas, educational links or tips?

    Thanks a lot!

    Waruna

    waruna, Mar 23, 2009

  2. waruna

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm not really sure how you want to do this. But I have a few ideas. Since key have different tone, you would need to identify the different tone. And program the case table according to the tone. You could do this whit a voice recognizing program or something like this. Or have your program make a sample and analyses the frequency of the tone. And then give a value for your case table.

    Second, the key probably send some kind of signal, that could be interpreted like when you press a PC keyboard. This one is simple if you can get the HEX value of each key. And them make the case table for your program using those value.

    technoplume, Sep 9, 2009