    - No phone number and only a PO box for an address.
    - Appears as US-based business, but website has a foreign registration.

    Brian

    Brian, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Brian

    MCSE World Guest

    Usually any claim that appears to be too good "100% PASS GUARANTEE" is a
    good indication.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Brian

    Consultant Guest

    or one from msceworld :p

    Consultant, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Brian

    Kline Sphere Guest

    - Appears as US-based business, but website has a foreign registration.

    Typically spelt wrong.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 3, 2003
  5. Brian

    AT Guest

    Brain dump hysteria is as someone has said before.....rather pathetic. You
    can not look at test questions as something bad. They are exactly what you
    make them to be. If you are studying your books, doing your labs and take
    some test questions to see were you are in your knowledge, thats just fine.
    Doesn't matter where the questions is coming from. But if you skip the books
    and the labs and just memorizing questions and answers from tests, then you
    are doing the Brain dump. Whith the price for the certification test at $125
    I certainly understand anyone (me included) that want to be pretty sure to
    pass the test without paying more then once.

    AT

    AT, Dec 3, 2003
  6. Brian

    MCSE World Guest

    Hmmm?

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 4, 2003
  7. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 4, 2003
  8. Brian

    MCSE World Guest

    Indeed. Always hard to tell though when you're working with Consultant
    Mother. :D

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 4, 2003
  9. Brian

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Just tell him to stop posting dodgy advice in the IIS newsgroups. That
    ought to do it... :-0

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 4, 2003
  10. Brian

    Brian Guest

    fine.
    You see, there is a problem with that. Its not the way you or I might use
    the resources of a brain-dump site. Its the way others use the site. Thus
    allowing them pass the exams with no real-world knowledge and lowering the
    value of the certifications we hold.
    It does matter. Would you knowingly support a company whose business is
    based on theft of intellectual property?

    Brian, Dec 4, 2003
  11. Brian

    Consultant Guest

    lol, you bastard :p

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  12. Brian

    Consultant Guest

    do i have to start calling you daddy now?

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  13. Brian

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Sorry, couldn't resist.... :-]

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 4, 2003
  14. Brian

    Consultant Guest

    i gotta have my fun, come on

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  15. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 4, 2003
  16. Brian

    MCSE World Guest

    MCSE World, Dec 4, 2003
  17. Brian

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 4, 2003
  18. Brian

    Consultant Guest

    mother do they think im dangerous?

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  19. Brian

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    mother do they think im dangerous?

    Mother should I run for President?
    Mother should I trust the government?
    Mother will they put me in the firing line?
    Oooooooohhh is it just a waste of time?

    --

    Pink Floyd fan numero uno (or twenty-six-o),
    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 5, 2003
  20. Brian

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    AT
    Don't forget. Dial straight down the center.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 5, 2003