    The following article is a collective look on how to mod a case, or how NOT to. The PC used was a P200 kindly donated by some guy we know, which was, as you can/will see, was put to good use. :D
    Review Link
    **Discuss this how to in this thread only**

    Silverstrand, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehe this reminds me of the movie Office Space. You guys should have done the vids in that style with some "killin' style music hehe

    werty316, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol they should have :D i wonder whos the muscle man... Its mike :| ??????

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    InspectorGadget

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Haha i remember seeing a guy that destroyed a old pc like this with a shotgun.

    InspectorGadget, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    heheh, well, it's much needed discussion, as you seen so many good mod cases but no on discuss the sad story behind unsuccessful mods.

    PUTALE, Jun 27, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    this one was sucessful, he completed destorying the case didn't he? :D

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    I remember some guys who made a homemade bee-bee machine gun and tore a case apart and more recently some guys took a potato gun and destroyed a case freakin great stuff.
    mmm for some reason the "edit" button is not there ah well. Here is that vid of the "potato gun vs PC case"
    http://anonym.to/?http://www.big-boys.com/articles/potatogun.html

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Edit button should be on the top right corner of your post.

    Silverstrand, Jun 27, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    nah I am logged in but for some reason this forum topic is the only one that I can't edit my previous post. Very werid.

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i fixed it for you :D, your edit button should be there :|

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Did you see the movie with the guy that exploded/burnt his laptop? I think it appeared in one of "The Broken" episodes.
    Do you know "TheBroken"?
    Check it out at: www.thebroken.org
    Check aout s well: www.systm.org
    Those two are made by Kevin Rose from "The Screen Savers" on G4TechTV

    zachig, Jun 27, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    uh let me see...

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ha Ha

    This "how to" is great. I wish the video was still there. :)

    bigal, Jul 11, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    same, i never got to see if :(

    unholy, Jul 11, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    mpcamer

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2005
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Danville Illinois
    Me and my brother have shot old harddrives and stuff.. No pics though, might go shoot some dead 512mb/1gb harddrives just for the fun of it sometime soon though...

    mpcamer, Jul 17, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i want some old HDD... iwant to connect them up and through them off a Bridge!

    unholy, Jul 17, 2005