    I appreciate any assistance.
    Thank You
    bob

    Bob Bob, Apr 28, 2009

  2. Bob Bob

    freemont Guest

    Look under View -> Sort by

    freemont, Apr 28, 2009

  3. From your minimal information, I'd guess you are sorting by Date, or
    perhaps by Thread, Date.

    See the column heading buttons? See the one that looks like a little set
    of stairs? Click that one. If that column is not displayed, click the
    *right-most* column button, and add "Thread" to the list of columns
    displayed.

    Personally, I prefer to Hide Read messages, then sort by Thread, Date.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 28, 2009
  4. Beauregard T. Shagnasty replied to hisself:
    Meant to say Subject, Date ... :)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 28, 2009