  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    This idiot got arrested for his little stunt.

    pcbutts1, Mar 19, 2008

  2. pcbutts1

    Pennywise Guest

    "Within days of getting a tip about the video early this month,
    detectives identified the 32-year-old Echeverria as a gang member and
    obtained felony second-degree commercial burglary warrants for the
    arrests of him and his two 18-year-old friends.

    www.pe.com/localnews/rialto/stories/PE_News_Local_D_video18.3b82d06.html

    Apparently Echeverria was well known by the police dept. and they
    jumped at the chance to charge him for something.

    Pennywise, Mar 19, 2008

  3. pcbutts1

    catchme Guest

    man, he dope trippin; nuthin more than a biggie small, him and his possee...

    lol. you think he's the first to post a video to youtube about
    drive-thru scams?

    catchme, Mar 19, 2008
  4. pcbutts1

    Rôgêr Guest

    They said at the police station "He was crying like a baby"
    http://laist.com/2008/03/19/youtube_del_tac.php
    Part of the act or true revelation of his street creds?

    Rôgêr, Mar 19, 2008
  5. pcbutts1

    fanghorn Guest

    This guy thinks he needs to scam to get free food??? Now *there's* a
    laugh! A less deserving person I could not picture.

    fanghorn, Mar 20, 2008
  6. pcbutts1

    Lookout Guest

    The last thing he needed was more food