    their wireless cards on and off? We do not have a wireless network.

    Thanks,

    Dean

    Guest, Oct 17, 2005

  2. This is one reason I prefer USB NICs on a non Wi-Fi laptop.

    The answer is usually relatively simple and doesn't require a hack. Most
    laptops have a simple slider switch which turns it on or off and other have
    something like Function-F2 or similar that toggles on or off. Inspect each
    laptop and see what is on each one. It may be that simple for you.

    Diamontina Cocktail, Oct 17, 2005